Moving since 1994
Our family looking after yours
Removalist's Coffs Harbour
Lite Moves Furniture Removals is a family-owned & operated removalist in Coffs Harbour.
We will simplify your local or interstate move and reduce the costs. We can take care of everything—the packing, as well as the transport—for Mid North Coast and Australia-wide relocations. Goods in Transit insurance included with every job!
Find out just how good our prices are. Request a free quote today.
At Lite Moves, our experienced team are experts in their field.
Whether you’re moving your office or your family, we’ve got you covered!
We perform packing services to assist in minimising your stress during the move as well as moving pianos & bulky items too.
We don’t only perform moves close-by.
We perform interstate removals from Coffs to Queensland, South Australia or any other state or territory in Australia! We’ve got you covered. For further information or to get a quote, reach out to us today!
We know that moving is stressful. There are tons of legalities and then having kids or pets running around just add to the stress. The Lite Moves team now offer packing services so you don’t have to worry about it!
Our experienced team have packed and moved everything from antiques to fine china, family heirlooms to books or bulky homewares, we’ve done it all!
Secure Storage Coffs Harbour
Moving is a great time to declutter!
Whether you have no need for it right now but want to store it for a rainy day, or you simply don’t have space, we can transport your goods to a safe storage facility in Coffs Harbour.
How much will my move cost?
- Unlike some other removalists who charge a flat fee, we want to ensure our prices are affordable and customised to your move.
- Complete our inventory form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with a free quote.
Is insuring my move an additional fee?
- Fire, flood, overturn and transit insurance is included in your total cost.
- We can also arrange optional all-risk insurance, if required, although it’s worth checking if your household insurance provider covers it already.
What does Goods in Transit insurance cover?
- Goods in Transit insurance covers your items in the event of fire, flood, overturn or impact from an accident, which as mentioned above, is included in your total invoice amount.